Cloud Forward Vision
ZephyrTel is fully committed to an end to end Telco OSS/BSS Application suite made available on AWS.
Our strategy of acquiring dedicated Telco Software companies will continue to serve our Cloud portfolio plans while maintaining customer’s stability.
We are acquiring a full Billing & Charging stack to complement our existing solutions.
We have IoT, 5G, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning solutions ready to be deployed using AWS.
Why Cloud Forward for Telecommunications Carriers?
Solving the issues of carrier legacy infrastructures for both Network and IT increases the ability to compete with the OTT vendors.
Enables telco carriers to significantly lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by 70-90%.
Customer Journey to Cloud
The ZephyrTel Factory is a key differentiator for our company
- Able to on-board acquired companies software and support in 90 days
- Fixes any defects with a weekly enhancement release
- Key resource in moving products to the AWS Cloud
Partner with our customers on their journey to the Cloud
- We use our factory capabilities to improve acquired products and to develop fully Cloud native software
- This deployment will take full advantage of AWS Cloud capabilities, thus improving performance, resilience, scalability and throughput
- Globally deployed Professional Services + 24/7 Support capability
Our Customers on Cloud
330 carrier class customers to date, with 300 using AWS and a further 20 in the migration phase.
- Over 100 PeerApp customers Business Analytics on AWS
- Over 200 Mobilogy Now customers Business Analytics on AWS and software-only version launched in Q2 2019
- 22 ResponseTek for Telco global customers on AWS in 22 Countries
- Over 20 VoltDelta customers hosted by ZephyrTel, with a plan to migrate to AWS by end 2019